Peterson Electronic Piano Tuner Strobe Center SC5000-II
SECURE ONLINE ORDERING
Peterson Electronic Tuner Strobe Center 5000-II utilizes a user-intuitive layout to accurately measure each scale note with unsurpassed precision. This easy, simple, and fun-to-use tuner derives its 12-window strobe-tuning technology from a high-precision digital microprocessor and motor control mechanism to provide a versatile piece of pitch measuring equipment with unsurpassed accuracy and features. Simply recall and use specialized applications, such as built-in stretch tables, to calibrate even the most inharmonic instruments. Or, program your own custom temperaments and tables into our user definable memory bank.
Use this device to practice and hone your sense of intonation within 1/10th of a Cent, easily transcribe keys, or calibrate to any pitch standard–all with both lightning-fast response time and noise free operation…no warm up time required! Plug in or use our handy built-in condenser microphone to get into the unit and you’re ready to go! The 5000-II is guaranteed to be a pleasure for all educators, students, maintenance professionals, manufacturers, and others to use for their precision tuning needs.
With the Model SC5000-II allows technicians, musicians and students of all levels can utilize automatic (hands-free) note selection for convenient tuning of instruments without compromising accuracy.
- Easy Transposition To The Key Of C -Strobe Patterns Appear At The Correct Note For All Instruments In B B, F, E B And C.
- Selectable +2/-1 Pattern Shift For Upper And Lower Register Notes - Shifts The Strobe Patterns Into The More Visible Middle Ranges. Bass Notes Are Lifted 2 Octave Bands, And Treble Notes Are Dropped 1 Octave Band In The Strobe Displays.
- Digital Fine-Tuning Pitch Control For Precise Measurement Of Intonation Accuracy.
- Tuning Accuracy Better Than 1/1000 Of A Semitone - Accurate To 1/10 Of A Cent.
- Calibration To Any Pitch Standard - A=440 Default.
- Independent Microprocessor -Controlled Strobe Discs Allow Unprecedented Versatility.
- Quiet Operation - No Noisy Gear Drives.
- Rugged Carrying Case With Cover.
- Dual Voltage 110 V Or 220 V.
- Stretch Tuning Tables: 8 Piano Stretch Tables
- Note Range: C1 to B8
- Power Supply: Built-In (IEC)
- Note Selection: All Notes Visible
- Peterson Connect Compatible: No
- Accuracy: 0.1 cents
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Display Type: 12 Analog Strobe Discs
- Display Resolution: Infinite (Analog)
- Construction: Wood Casing
- Product Dimensions LxWxH: 21.25" x 14.25" x 7.5"
- Product Weight: 25lbs
- USB Port: No
- Power: AC 100V to 240V
- Built-In Microphone: Yes
- Built-In Speaker: No
- Metronome: No
- Inputs: 1/4" Jack
- Mute-able Output: Front Panel Control
- Outputs: 1/4" Thru
- Concert A Range: 350Hz to 550Hz
- Global Cent Offset Range: +/- 50 Cents
- Transposition Range: Keys of C, Bb, F, Eb
- Frequency Response Range: 32.70Hz to 7902.13Hz
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Sweetened Tunings: No
- User Presets: 225 Temperaments / 31 User Stretches
- Historic Temperaments: Yes
Made in United States
The #1 choice for Piano Technicians.
Note:Please allow 5 to 10 business days for delivery.
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.