SECURE ONLINE ORDERING
Peterson Strobe tuners instantly read and display a pitch as it is sounded. With a Peterson AutoStrobe 490 tuner you will have the fastest and most accurate display of a pitch.
Peterson AutoStrobe 490 is agreed by music students, technicians, and professionals to be the standard by which all tuners are measured.
- Automatic Note Selection
- Improved Clarity for Upper and Lower Register Notes -
- +2/-1 display feature shifts the strobe patterns into more visible middle ranges - Bass note patterns can be displayed 2 octaves higher, and treble note patterns can be displayed 1 octave lower in strobe display.
- Carrying Case Included
- A Built-In Condenser Microphone
- External Input And Through Output With Mute - For In-Line, Silent Tuning During Performances.
- Stretch Tuning Tables: No Note Range: C1 to B8
- Note Selection: Automatic Or Manual
- Peterson Connect Compatible: No
- Form Factor: Desktop/Bench
- Accuracy: 0.1 Cents
- Display Type: Single Analog Strobe Disc
- Display Resolution: Infinite (Analog)
- Construction: Metal Casing Product Dimensions LxWxH: 13.4" x 6.375" x 3.5"
- Product Weight: 7lbs. (3.18kg)
- USB Port: No
- Power: AC 100V to 240V
- Built-In Microphone: Yes
- Built-In Speaker: No
- Metronome: No
- Inputs: 1/4" Jack
- Outputs: 1/4" Thru
- Mute-able Output: Footswitch Controlled
- Tone Generator: No
- Concert A Range: 350Hz to 550Hz
- Global Cent Offset Range: +/- 50 Cents
- Transposition Range: Keys of C, Bb, F, Eb
- Frequency Response Range: 32.70Hz to 7902.13Hz
- Warranty: 1 Year
- User Presets: 64 User Presets
- Historic Temperaments: Yes
Made in United States
The #1 choice for Piano Technicians.
Note:Please allow 5 to 15 business days for delivery.
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.