SECURE ONLINE ORDERING
The 590 features an audible tuner, a built-in speaker, and a headphone jack. You can simultaneously see and hear the pitch that you are tuning to when using the Model 590.
With the Model 590 allows technicians, musicians and students of all levels can utilize automatic (hands-free) note selection for convenient tuning of instruments without compromising accuracy.
- Automatic Note Selection
- Improved Clarity for Upper and Lower Register Notes -
- +2/-1 display feature shifts the strobe patterns into more visible middle ranges - Bass note patterns can be displayed 2 octaves higher, and treble note patterns can be displayed 1 octave lower in strobe display.
- Carrying Case Included
- A Built-In Condenser Microphone
- Headphone Jack for Hearing the Internal or External Microphone
- Built-In Audible Tuner with a Five Octave Range.
- Power Supply: Built-In (IEC)
- Foot Pedal Control: Metronome On/Off
- Peterson Connect Compatible: No
- Stretch Tuning Tables: No
- Note Range: C1 to B8
- Note Selection: Automatic Or Manual
- Form Factor: Desktop/Bench
- Accuracy: 0.1 Cents
- Display Type: Single Analog Strobe Disc
- Display Resolution: Infinite (Analog)
- Construction: Metal Casing
- Product Dimensions LxWxH: 13.4" x 6.375" x 3.5"
- Product Weight: 8lbs. (3.30kg)
- USB Port: No
- Power: AC 100V to 240V
- Built-In Microphone: Yes
- Built-In Speaker: Yes
- Volume Control: Yes
- Headphone Jack: Yes
- Metronome: Yes
- Inputs: 1/4" Jack
- Outputs: 1/4" Thru, 1/4" Speaker Output
- Mute-able Output: No
- Tone Generator: C2 to B6 (65.40Hz -1975.53Hz)
- Concert A Range: 350Hz to 550Hz
- Global Cent Offset Range: +/- 50 Cents
- Transposition Range: Keys of C, Bb, F, Eb
- Frequency Response Range: 32.70Hz to 7902.13Hz
- Warranty: 1 Year
- User Presets: 64 User Presets
- Historic Temperaments: Yes
Made in United States
The #1 choice for Piano Technicians.
Note:Please allow 5 to 15 business days for delivery.
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.