SECURE ONLINE ORDERING
Professional, Original Piano PVC-E Glue
Excellent adhesive designed exclusively for applying glue to:
- Wood to plastic (Piano Keytops)
- Wood to metal
- Felt to plastic
- Felt to metal
- Felt to a finished surface (painted or non-painted)
- Leather to plastic
- Leather to metal
- Leather to a finished surface (painted or non-painted)
- Porous material to a non-porous material
- Pneumatic and bellows cloth as well as any other cloth
Wood to Wood not recommended (different glue will be needed).
Leather to Leather not recommended (different glue will be needed).
This glue dries clear and can be thinned up to 5% with water.
Also available in our store Piano Glue Brushes
PVC-E Glue needs to be stored at room temperature.
- 1/4 oz, 1/2 oz, 1 oz, for small piano repair
- 2 oz, enough adhesive to repair a full set of piano keys or any other piano projects you may have.
- 4 oz, 8 oz, 12 oz, 16 oz, 28 oz, 32 oz, 64 oz, and 128 oz
Qty: 1 (2 oz) Bottle with red tip cap.
Please take note:
1. PVC-E Glue needs to be stored at room temperature.
2. Due to the upcoming changes in the Winter Season we will not ship when our temperature is below freezing level.
3. ***If you live in areas where the temperature is at freezing level (30 degrees) or below, we recommend you delay ordering the PVC-E glue.***
4. The Glue will freeze at 30 degrees or below and it will be ruined.
Please select size and quantity
PVC-E Glue is the #1 choice for Piano Technicians.
Made in United States
We ship Worldwide From Miami, Florida, United States
Please allow 3 to 10 business days for delivery.
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
International Orders - Please Note:
Customs fees/Charges and Taxes are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These fees/charges are the buyer's responsibility. We recommend you check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to making your purchase.